The perfect choice for bagging up all of your home vegetable garden produce after dehydrating!
Convenient and versatile size. Features striped and patented multi-layer material.
Bag material is the thickest and strongest available on the marketplace, being thick enough to withstand puncture by bones and other sharp objects that you may wish to seal inside. They are also multi-layered, with food-grade PE on the inside (the same material used for Glad Wrap), and nylon on the outside for strength. The materials used meet the requirements of the strictest international standards and directives regarding plastic materials in contact with food, fully respecting the migration limit values of dangerous substances of food.
- Patented Multi-Layer & Lined
- Easy to Use
- Patented Technology
- Quality & Reliability of Made in Italy
- BPA Free
- Maximum removal of air
- Puncture resistant
- Total protection against odours
- Total protection against humidity
Safe and tested for:
- Boiling and sous-vide cooking 100°C 1h/90°C 8h/70°C 72h
- Thawing in microwave
Protects Food with Certified Performance
Pairing MAGIC VAC® machines with original MAGIC VAC® accessories results in a packaging system that guarantees maximum air/oxygen extraction which, in the MAGIC VAC® bags and rolls, is highly simplified by the thickness and the special lines in the patented material. This creates conditions that maintain the organoleptic properties and ensure the food preservation time published in every MAGIC VAC® user manual. The data contained in the preservation time table are the result of independent opinion drawn up exclusively for Flaem Nuova SpA by professor Luciano Piergiovanni, member of AITA (Italian Association of Food Technology) and chair of the DISTAM (Agri-food product conditioning and distribution technologies) at the University of Milan.The MAGIC VAC® product line was tested and approved by the Federation of Italian Chefs.
MAGIC VAC® machines and accessories are made entirely in Italy with materials and assembly methods that are rigorously under control during the entire production cycle to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Quality and reliability that have always set Flaem Nuova SpA production apart and made it one of the biggest world leaders in the sector.
Why vacuum pack?
- Retain freshness & flavour for up to 5 times longer! And in doing so, reduce the amount of food & money you waste!
- Package your food in handy portions & save preparation time! You'll also save yourself space in the refrigerator!
- Buy in bulk & save time & money! Take advantage of bulk specials without the worry of spoilage, and in turn spend less time at the supermarket!
- Extend the life of your frozen meat, fish & vegetables without the risk of freezer burn.
- Increase the shelf life of your pantry items! Coffee, rice, flour & nuts last much longer if they are vacuum packed.
- Marinate in minutes! Food marinated & vacuum packed will be as tasty after 20 minutes as if left overnight.
Important: Although vacuum sealing maintains freshness and increases the life of the product by 3 to 5 times, it is not a substitute for heat canning and refrigeration.
Vacuum packaging is not a substitute for canning, refrigeration or dehydration.
Vacuum packaged food will taste fresher and last longer than food stored in conventional containers. But because the food is not devoid of moisture or potentially lurking pathogens, it is important to remember that vacuum packaging is not an alternative to refrigeration. Of course you don't need to refrigerate vacuum packaged cereal. But you do have to refrigerate meat, dairy and other similar products.
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|