Get 5% off when you buy 2 or more products from our babies range!
Simply use BUSHBABIES during checkout.
This excellent giraffe with a cute face stands 16cm tall and is fully flexible, to be used as a bath toy or nursery comforter.
Sensory toys encourage the sensory-motor development by stimulating baby's attention. Attracted by toy's bright colours and different shapes, baby learns to differentiate colours, promoting eye coordination.
Toys are safe to chew and mouth as well as easy to grasp by baby's small hands.
This is a perfect teething toy for any baby. It's the right size, shape and weight for them to easily grasp hold of and its joyful character is guaranteed to keep them thoroughly entertained.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Conform to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating all 5 senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as he/she pleases!
- Suitable 12 months+, teether
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.
About the Company
Lanco Toys is a family business from Barcelona dedicated to the design and manufacture of 100% natural rubber toys since 1952. All our toys are made of 100% pure natural rubber from the Hevea tree having three differentiated Collections: Baby Care articles, Pets toys and Rubber Ducks.
Our mission is to share with the world the beauty of a 100% natural latex toy carried out by artisans: to be part of the change we want to see in the world in terms of environment respect, ecology and authenticity.
Our vision is to grow our world's awareness of the need for eco-friendly and organic toys, always sticking to our origins in terms of handicraft production and design.
Our production system and production materials respond to an ecologic and environmentally friendly mindset, resulting in an organic product completely natural and biodegradable. Exclusively made out of Hevea Brasilensis' sap, our toys are free of any toxic components and hence completely safe to chew and mouth.
Our rubber toys are 100% Free of Nitrosamines, Phthalates, BBP, DBP and DEHP. Food-graded dyes are used to decorate, free of Cadmium, Aluminium, Cobalt, Barium, Lead, Mercury and Selenium. Hence, our toys are completely safe to chew and mouth.
100% Natural latex
Our products are made of Hevea Brasilensis tree's sap which results in Malaysian Latex of outstanding quality. Latex is a completely natural and safe material which provides our toys with flexibility, a very soft texture and long durability.
Lanco Toys covers the entire production chain of latex toys since 1952 having developed a unique know-how in the market.
Our toys production is strictly made by hand by our experienced artisans: moulds development, toy shaping, refining and decorating are carried out manually.
Each and every single toy is a unique and unrepeatable article, fruit of a purely artisanal work.