Get 5% off all DIY when you buy 2 or more products in our range!
Simply use DIY5OFF during checkout.
Excludes Grolsch style glass bottles and some bulky items.
Tap into endless possibilities by creating your very own, uniquely flavoured gin.
The kit, along with this recipe booklet provides you with everything you need to formulate your own favourite evoked tastes, or experiment to create a genuinely unique taste sensation!
This kit contains 13 different flavouring profiles and 1 adjunct to design & build gin style flavoured beverages your way.
Still Spirits Flavouring Craft Kits contain a selection of Profile Range flavourings and adjuncts to build Gin and Whiskey style flavoured beverages your way! These kits provide recipe booklets and all the tools needed to formulate your own favourite evoked tastes, or experiment to create a genuinely unique taste sensation, all by mixing with neutral alcohol purchased separately.
Still Spirits products allow you to easily make quality alcohol at low cost and turn it into delicious, full-flavoured, alcoholic beverages that evoke the taste of far more expensive spirits & liqueurs. When it comes to Gin, juniper, coriander, liquorice, orange, berry and floral notes, to name a few, make up the flavours of your favourite tipple.
The Gin Profile Kit contains the following:
- Almond: Bitter almond flavouring with a rich, nutty aroma.
- Cinnamon & Cardamom: Spicy flavouring with a well-balanced blend of warming cinnamon and fragrant cardamom.
- Citrus – Bitter Orange: Bitter orange flavouring with a fresh orange aroma.
- Citrus – Grapefruit & Lime: Bitter pink grapefruit flavouring with hints of zesty lime.
- Citrus – Lemon: Fresh lemon flavouring with a strong citrus aroma.
- Dark Fruits (Blackberry & Blueberry): Intense dark fruit flavouring and aroma with sweet, earthy blackberry notes complemented by indulgent, jammy blueberry.
- Red Fruits Raspberry & Strawberry: Vibrant flavouring blend of raspberry and strawberry with a fresh, sweet, and fruity red berry-fruit aroma, and ripe, jammy flavour.
- Floral Notes (Elderflower & Lavender): Intensely floral blend flavouring of sweet, fragrant elderflower paired with herbaceous, earthy lavender.
- Grains of Paradise & Cubeb: A peppery flavouring blend of zesty grains of paradise and aromatic, bitter cubeb.
- Juniper & Coriander: Well-balanced flavouring blend of piney-citrus juniper and spicy-citrus coriander.
- Root Notes (Angelica & Orris): Earthy root flavouring blend with a fruity, herbal flavour – herbal tones of angelica are complemented by sweet, floral aroma of orris root.
- Liquorice: Bitter-sweet and earthy, anise-like flavouring with a sweet, warm, somewhat medicinal aroma.
- Gin Base: Fresh and well-balanced juniper-led gin flavouring with subtle spice and citrus notes and delicate floral undertones. There are two bottles supplied in this pack.
- Glycerine: Odourless liquid with a slightly sweet taste that contributes smoothness and mouthfeel.
This kit includes a recipe booklet, syringe, syringe extension tube, and pipette to make putting your flavourings together simple.
About the Company
Still Spirits is the recognised world leader in still technology, distilling products and spirit essences. With Still Spirits products you can easily make low cost alcohol and turn it into delicious, full flavoured, authentic replications of far more expensive spirits and liqueurs.
Still Spirits - the world leader in still technology, distilling products and spirit essences.
Still Spirits sprung from a small homebrew store in Wellington, New Zealand in the early 1990s. Since then it has grown both its name and the range of products produced, to be the world leader in still technology, distilling products and spirit essences. And we are proud that so many people all over the world love using our products.
With our recipes and ingredients you can reproduce just about any alcohol based drink you want, your way. You can also modify alcohol content, and add additional aromas and taste traits as well.
It's not rocket science, just a fun and easy way to make the drinks you enjoy, at a price you can afford. What's more, if you follow the easy recipe guidelines and use the right flavour sachets mixed into your spirit base, the drink you make will taste so good your friends will find it hard to believe you made them yourself!
The Still Spirits team of scientists, lab technicians and product development specialists ensure we only produce quality products and excellent ingredients, and are always finding new ways to improve the distilling process for you at home.
So for smooth and flavoursome spirits that really deliver and liqueurs that truly tempt your taste buds, get into Still Spirits and make them yourself!
Still Spirits support the safe and responsible use of alcohol.
Still Spirits is a responsible provider of spirit making products, and is committed to public safety and the responsible use of alcohol. Still Spirits also supports the observance of laws in regards to the home distillation of alcohol and the minimum drinking age in your country.
For best results, and for the sake of your health, Still Spirits recommends that you do not drink spirit at more than 40% alcohol by volume.
Note: If you consume alcohol over 60% by volume, alcohol poisoning will occur, leading to death or serious permanent injury.