Used for temporary relief of constipation. Helps to regulate intestinal activity. Helps promote elimination and rids the body of waste.
Constipation has become an increasingly common problem as our modern-day lifestyle brings on poor eating habits and stress. As one naturopath famously said: "What imports into the body one day should be exported the next."
Linoforce was one of Alfred Vogel's very first remedies.
Benefits and features of Linoforce®
- Relief of occassional constipation
- Licensed herbal constipation remedy
- Contains linseed, senna and frangula — traditionally used as a constipation remedy for many decades
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours
What is Linoforce®?
Linoforce is a licensed herbal constipation remedy. Natural herbal constipation remedies such as those found in Linoforce (made from linseeds, senna and frangula), have been used for decades for the relief of constipation. Linoforce is one of Alfred Vogel’s very first remedies.
Dosage of Linoforce®:
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 5g dose (1 level scoop, included) once a day with at least 250mL of water or fresh fruit juice or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Like all constipation remedies available without prescription, do not use Linoforce for more than 1 week. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor if you have not already done so. Constipation remedies should not be used as an aid to long-term weight loss.
Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
Each 5.0g dose contains:
- Linseed Dry 2.15 g
- Senna Leaf Powder 645.5 mg
- Frangula Bark Powder 54.0 mg