Canister, Executive Square 2.5L - Magic Vac Vacuum Packing
Keep Any Food Fresh for Longer with this Versatile Vacuum Canister
• The perfect choice for storing all of your home vegetable garden produce after
• Ideal for marinating in just a few minutes
• Suitable for defrosting and reheating food in microwave ovens
• Convenient and versatile size
• Durable and washable!
• Food Grade
• Quality Made in Italy
For use with
Vacuum Packing System
its stackable structure for space-saving design, the Executive Square Canister features
a patented valve in the lid with direct connection to the tube, a function that
prevents accidental vacuum release.
Manufactured in smoked polycarbonate (PC) to protect foodstuffs from the effects of light, and for improved storage.
Contains the Exclusive Marinade Recipe Booklet (much of the booklet is in Italian, though there are some delicious recipes written in English).
• Keeps food fresh for 3 to 5 times as long
• Use to vacuum pack dry and brittle food; powdered foods and fresh, blended and pureed fruit and vegetables; to keep it fresh for long periods in the larder, in the fridge or in the freezer; cheese and cold meats
Note: this product cannot be used for canning.
Important: It cannot be stressed enough that, although vacuum sealing maintains freshness and increases the life of the product by 3 to 5 times, it is not a substitute for heat canning and refrigeration.
MAGIC VAC ® All accessories have been tested and are safe for food contact, according to MD 21/03/73 and subsequent updates.
Why vacuum packaging?
• Retain the freshness & flavour for up to 5 times longer! And in doing so, reduce the amount of food & money you waste!
• Package your food in handy portions & save preparation time! You'll also save yourself space in the refrigerator!
• Buy in bulk & save time & money! Take advantage of bulk specials without the worry of spoilage, and in turn spend less time at the supermarket!
• Extend the life of your frozen meat, fish & vegetables without the risk of freezer burn.
• Increase the shelf life of your pantry items! Coffee, rice, flour & nuts last much longer if they are vacuum packed.
• Marinate in minutes! Food marinated & vacuum packed will be as tasty after 20 minutes as if left overnight.
Vacuum packaging is not a substitute
for canning, refrigeration or dehydration.
Vacuum packaged food will taste fresher and last longer than food stored in conventional containers. But because the food is not devoid of moisture or potentially lurking pathogens, it is important to remember that vacuum packaging is not an alternative to refrigeration. Of course you don't need to refrigerate vacuum packaged cereal. But you do have to refrigerate meat, dairy and other similar products.
USING MAGIC VAC SMOKED CANISTERS
1. Fill container. For the vacuum to operate properly, leave at least 1" space at the top of the canister.
2. Placement of canister lid. Make sure that both the rim of the canister and the seal of the lid are clean and free of food particles before placing the lid on the canister. Turn the arrow on the canister lid knob to "VACUUM".
3. Connecting the canister to the unit. Push one end of the Vacuum Hose firmly into the canister lid knob. Push the other end firmly into the Hose Port on the vacuum sealer.
4. Engage vacuum. Close the Lid on the Select. Push down on the front corners of the lid with your thumbs and push the Vacuum Locks into the locked position. The machine will carry out a vacuum packing cycle
and turn off automatically on its completion.
5. Turn the arrow on the canister lid knob to "CLOSED".
6. Remove the Vacuum Hose from the Hose Port and Canister.
7. Opening a vacuum-sealed canister. Turn the arrow on the white knob to "OPEN"; you will hear the sound of air whistling back into the canister.