A zero waste bottle brush to get into all those hard-to-reach corners! Made from beechwood with sisal bristles.
Plant power! Ever Eco's cleaning brush range is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life.
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
- 23.5-25cm total length (suitable for Ever Eco 500ml and 750ml Drink Bottles)
- To assist in the longevity of your brush, allow it to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brush upright on its bristles to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Handles can be treated with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of aging will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not impact functionality. Wood is a natural product and the compostable nature of this brush is what makes it such a great zero waste kitchen essential.
- At end of lifespan, handle and bristles are compostable. Metal hardware can be recycled
About the Company
our story begins
all the way back in 2013...
when we became aware of the single-use plastic epidemic and felt so strongly about doing something about it. We looked closely at the products we used everyday and set about finding sustainable alternatives.
Our flagship product, Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, were the first of their kind on the Australian market and continue to be one of our best-sellers to this day.
We are passionate about making this world a better place and our goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to our planet. We also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Our philosophy is to choose well and make it last.
Little changes make a big difference, with our reusable solutions replacing thousands of single-use products. We are constantly evolving and innovating to respond to what our community wants and to help lighten the load on our planet. We would love for you to join us on the journey.