Bath brush in ash wood with removable handle and Tampico fibre bristles for a deep and revitalising massage. Handmade in Italy.
This Tampico fibre brush features stiff bristles to exfoliate skin, making it ideal to remove dead skin cells and other impurities. Crafted without a handle, this brush has grip holds on both sides for comfort while in use.
Ash wood bath brush with removable handle and Tampico bristles, 38cm long, 6.5cm wide (14.96" x 2.55"). Made in ash wood 100% FSC certified, handle treated with linseed oil and vegetal carnauba wax; firm natural bristles. Tampico is a fibre extracted from Mexican Agave. This practical brush cleans the skin thoroughly for a real scrub and improves circulation.
Tek's bath brushes are made only with natural and biodegradable materials. They are available in three versions: Tampico, Natural Fibre and special wooden pins. "Tampico" fibre (hard/firm) is obtained from the leaves of the Mexican Agave and it is ideal for removing impurities and dead skin cells. The natural fibre (soft/gentle) is particularly good for a delicate massage and for sensitive skins. Finally, the wooden pins (intensive stimulation) have a lymphatic drainage effect and are suitable for an intensive anti-cellulite massage; they are also functional for the application of body lotions.
Tek is characterised by a high environmental awareness which is present along the entire production chain: the wood comes from well and conscious managed forests; the rubber is natural and it is not derived from petroleum. The handmade finishing is realised with linseed oil and carnauba wax.
TEK is always looking for combining to the latest technology discoveries a special attention to fashion in order to create glamorous and high-performance products.
About the Company
Since 1977, Tek has made its products only with natural materials fully respecting the environment.
TEK's products are 100% handmade in Italy, and are characterised by high quality standards and a particular attention to design and trend without neglecting the traditional craft that distinguished our country time-after-time.
Made in Italy for TEK is synonymous with:
- Craftmanship: every accessory is handmade by a qualified Italian staff member in order to guarantee an overall production system that works with higher ethical standards, avoiding the use of child labor.
- Attention to details: all items are individually controlled before packaging.
- Attention to the environment: all wood used in the development of products comes from sustainable in an effort to avoid wild deforestation.
- Quality: TEK continues research into new technologies in order to constantly create more innovative products.
- Beauty: a fashionable color palette and a sophisticated design make TEK’s products unique. TEK doesn't only produce only under their own brand, but has developed partnerships with renowned companies such as Emporio Armani, L’Oreal, Kerastase, Wella, Victoria's Secret and many others.
CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Made in Italy, sustainability and environmental protection have always been the key points of our philosophy.
Tek combines craftsmanship and technology: the careful and thoughtful manufacture allows the realization of products according to specific principles, innovative technologies allows a forefront studied in the Beauty sector.
The principles of the company are applied in the whole production:
- The woods came from responsible and well managed forests
- It's used a natural "caucciù" rubber to avoid the use of oil derivative
- The finishing part, hand made, is realised on the base of sustainable principles with the use of linen oil and bee wax colored with vegetal aniline.
- The packaging is made of natural carton produced in accordance with the Well Managed Forest that certify that the support carton fiber are coming from forests with integrated sustainable cultivation
The attention and the cure for nature are not only the philosophy for the company, but rather they are a principle extremely important for the hair treatment. The use of wood for the realisation of the handle and pins allow brushing hair without any risks and avoid electrifying them.
The choice of natural rubber for the support of pins also allows a soft and comfortable brush, a massage to scalp and then the improvement of blood circulation that reinforce hair roots. The wooden pins, unlike the plastic, are perfectly turned and polished without any imperfection that may damage hair.
All TEK’s products are certified FSC®, Forest Stewardship Council, a mark that identifies products which contain wood coming from forests managed correctly and responsibly according to strict environmental, social and economic standards. In March 2017, TEK added the prestigious B Corp® Certification. B Corp® companies are for-profit companies who have chosen to go through the evaluation process to uphold the meticulous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. All products of the Ceramik line are tested by ISTEC-CNR, Institute of Science and Technology for Ceramic Materials – National Research Council, which certifies that the products are coated with ceramic material based on aluminum oxide. Tek also uses Pure Energy, RECS certified electrical energy, and participates in the development of energy production from renewable sources such as sun, wind and water. In December 2018, TEK acquired the VEGANOK certification, the first and only standard for Ethical Vegan products created in Italy that guarantees the consumer the absence of animal parts within the product.
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|