Anima-Strath is a natural tonic and feed supplement.
Now your pets can benefit from Strath!
It can be added to normal feed in granulate form or as a liquid. In a unique special process, yeast cells (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) are combined with selected herbs and then liquefied by fermentation. The concentrate obtained in this way is rich in vital substances in their natural state.
Anima-Strath contains plant protein, fat and carbohydrates, as well as 11 vitamins, 19 minerals (including calcium, phosphorus, iron and selenium), 20 amino acids and 11 general building substances. The whole-food quality of Anima-Strath as a feed supplement creates an ideal balance.
At a glance:
• Unique combination of yeast and herbs
• Free from artificially produced substances or preservatives
• May be given over long periods, well tolerated, no doping effects
• Available in liquid or granulate form with identical effects
• Numerous reports from users prove the efficacy of Anima-Strath
Made in Switzerland
The effects of Anima-Strath
• Increases immune defences and vitality - in the cold season, for example, in stress situations and in agility tests
• Shorter recovery period after exertion or illness
• Promotes appetite during convalescence - after illness or surgery
• Encourages balanced growth - puppies, young dogs
• Helps provide a healthy, glossy coat - after shedding, after littering
• Supports the digestion
• Encourages metabolism and promotes the full utilisation of feed
Anima-Strath is available in liquid form or as a granulate
Composition - liquid:
Plasmolysed herbal yeast, malt, honey, orange juice
100ml, 250ml, 1 litre, 4 litres
Composition - granulate:
Plasmolysed herbal yeast, cellulose, glucose (gluten-free)
Daily use - liquid / granulate -
Cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, hens, birds, fish
½ teaspoon (2.5ml / 1g)
Dogs, sheep, goats
1 teaspoon (5ml / 2g)
Cows, cattle, pigs
2 teaspoons (10ml / 4g)
Horses - 1 tablespoon (20ml / 8g) - see Equi-Strath
Anima-Strath can either be given neat or mixed with the feed.
The dosage may be increased if required - in the case of breeding, pregnancy, growth phase or convalescence.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.