For 34 years, Excalibur has been the #1 choice for home food dehydration or the small business environment.
The Highest Quality, Most Versatile Food Dehydrator You Can Buy!
Great value economy model with the same performance as the larger models.
The Excalibur dehydrator is everything you need to make a never-ending supply of wholesome and healthy dried fruits, healthy lunch box snacks, vegetables and meat dishes!
- Adjustable Thermostat – 38°C to 74°C / 105°F to 165°F
- Polycarbonate Door & Case
- Features Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heating/drying combination on the market.
Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology
Excalibur dries better, faster & safer.
Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing "case hardening", a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – a perfect environment for yeast, mould, and bacteria growth.
Excalibur's Adjustable Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave™ Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods. As the temperature fluctuates up, the surface moisture evaporates. Then, as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The food temperature stays low enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mould, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
The Excalibur is the only dehydrator that dries foods enough to be powdered!
Parallexx® Horizontal Airflow
Fast, even dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
Your Excalibur Dehydrator:
- Preserves fruits, vegetables and herbs – Quickly and easily
- Dries fish and meats in just 4-8 hours
- Whips up treats that'll put your pet store out of business
- Makes fun and flavourful fruit rolls that are good for you
- Provides your own high production yoghurt factory
- Ideal for home crafts
- Saves money on your food bills
- Eliminates preservatives and additives
- Eliminates excess salt and fillers
- Let's you say "No More Junk Food"
Retains living Enzymes
The Excalibur dehydrator is reputed to be the best dehydrator for preserving the nutrient and enzyme levels of living foods. The best technique for retaining the enzymes is to set the Excalibur on 40°C/105°F setting throughout the entire cycle. That way the food temperature will never go above 48°C/120°F even after it is dry.
Dehydration is the Healthiest, Easiest
and Most Economical Way to Preserve Foods!
The timer can be set to operate your Excalibur dehydrator from one hour up to twenty-six hours and will turn it off at the end of the time period that you've chosen. Makes it easy to incorporate dehydrating activities around your schedule. Your Excalibur will turn itself off while you're sleeping and when you are away. No more baby-sitting at 4:30 a.m. No more postponing dehydrating because other activities take you away from home for a number of hours. With the timer and Excalibur's built-in safety features, you can load it before leaving for the day or evening. The timer makes dehydrating as convenient as using a slow cooker for unattended meal preparation.
Excalibur is the #1 choice of home-owners, small businesses, universities and restaurants worldwide.
- Electronics are back-mounted so spills won't bake on
- Removable, dishwasher-safe trays are easy to load — leave some out for drying bulky items
- Economical — just cents of electricity an hour
- No harmful fumes like low-quality styrene dehydrators
- The polycarbonate is a natural heat insulator, better than single-wall stainless steel
- Virtually indestructible — trays won't crack or break
|Unit Dimensions (H x W x D):||16.5cm x 33cm x 41cm (6½" x 13" x 16¼")|
|Tray Dimensions (W x D):||27.5cm x 27.5cm|
|Total Tray Space:||0.46m² (5ft²)|
|Thermostat:||38°C - 74°C (105°F - 165°F)|
|Features:||Built-in on/off switch, 10cm (4″) fan, convenient removable door|
|Includes:||4 x polycarbonate trays, 4 x BPA free mesh Polyscreen sheets, manual|
|Warranty:||2 years limited domestic|
|Made in USA
Excalibur dehydrators are known by a couple of model codes. What is known as the 2000 Series in the US is the 4000 Series internationally. Therefore, the 2400 model in the US relates to the 4400 international model.
|Thermostat||38°C - 74°C (105°F - 165°F)|
|Tray Dimensions||27.5cm x 27.5cm|
|Tray Space||0.46m² (5ft²)|
|Dimensions||16.5cm x 33cm x 41cm (6½" x 13" x 16¼")|