Omega NC802HD / NC902HD Nutrition Center - Cold Press Juicer
With a Nutrition System you can make all natural nut butters, baby food, soy milk, almond milk and a variety of healthy snacks.
NC802/902 compared to the 8000 Series: The feed chute is larger and the adjustable end cap has 5 settings that increases juice extraction efficiency.
The Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicers are equipped with a powerful motor to thoroughly chew up plant fibres to fully extract vitamins, enzymes, and minerals from fruits, vegetables and wheatgrass. The unit's dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency, while its low rotation speed of 80 RPM means no foaming, no clogging and no heat build-up. Other highlights include a high juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, heavy-duty construction, four stabilising feet, and quiet operation. Easy to assemble, operate, and clean. Nutrition Centers are not just for juicing; they turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and whip up soy milk. Use Nutrition Centers to make delicious healthy drinks and snacks everyone will love.
NC802HDS is silver, NC802HDR is red, NC902HDC is chrome.
They are otherwise identical.
- Model: NC802HD / NC902HD (identical to NC800HD / NC900HD, designed for 240V power)
- Speed: 80 RPM
- Motor: Gear Reduction Equivalent of 2 HP Motor
- Weight (kgs): 9.0
- Dimensions: 165mm W x 368mm D x 394mm H (6½" W x 14½" D x 15½" H)
- Wattage: 150W
- BPA Free
- 5 Adjustable Settings for Maximum Juice Output
- Larger feed chute (compared to 8000 series)
- Usage: Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household Approval
- Warranty: 10 years on parts, 20 years on motor
After much deliberation, I chose the Omega NC802HD to replace my well-used OSCAR 930 Pro (Hurom) JUICER. I'm glad I did because so far I have juiced...
Very, efficient, easy to clean, tastes refreshing and flavoursome. Amazing - would recommend. :)