Indigestion and Flatulence Relief (Gastrosan) - 50ml Oral Liquid - A. Vogel
Made from freshly harvested yarrow, dandelion and other digestive herbs used for relief of symptoms of flatulence, heartburn, indigestion and upset stomach.
Yarrow is one of the digestive herbs used traditionally. It is a small plant with finely divided leaves — these 'thousand leaves' are the origin of part of its botanical name 'millefolium'.
Benefits and features of Gastrosan
- Contains 'digestive' herbs
- Organically grown plants
- Fresh herb extract
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours
Dosage of Gastrosan:
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 811mcL dose (30 drops) in 50mL of water, 3 times daily, 10 minutes before meals.
Children 4 to 11: Give 270mcL dose (10 drops) in 50mL of water, 3 times daily, 10 minutes before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Each 811mcL dose (30 drops) contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
- Achillea millefolium* (Yarrow) fresh herb 64.8 mg
- Taraxacum officinale* (Dandelion) fresh whole plant 70.9 mg
- Melissa officinalis* (Lemon Balm) fresh herb 56.7mg
- Gentiana lutea (Bitterwort) fresh root 56.7mg
- Cnicus benedictus* (Blessed Thistle) fresh herb 30.4mg
- Centaurium erythraea* (Centaury) fresh herb 10.5mg
- Angelica archangelica* (Angelica) dried root 2.5mg