Spiralfix Spiral Slicer - GEFU
The Spiralfix Spiral Cutter is an indespensable kitchen tool for every vegetable fan. Based on the time-tested principle of the pencil sharpener, it transforms countless sorts of vegetables into delicious vegetable spaghetti, without effort and in no time at all. Using it is simple, convenient and extremely safe: Just open the folding lid, use the adjusting wheel to set the desired width of cut and place the vegetables in the box. Now close the lid, turn the crank handle (pressing down gently), and the desired vegetable spirals fall into the non-slip holding container. The long spirals can be produced with ease because two high-strength special knives made of blade steel work together perfectly in the box. The best part of it is that the two knives are able to cut the vegetables into spirals almost without any scraps.
The Spiralfix is a must-have in hot and cold vegetable cooking for healthy culinary pleasures: It conjures up delicious vegetable spirals in no time at all, making carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, radishes, beet, kohl-rabi and even potatoes real culinary eye-catchers on every plate, be it in the title role as a vegetarian dish, as a salad or a side dish to go with meats, fish or pasta.
- 4 different widths of cut for creative recipes: Spiral cut across the entire width of the material, 3 mm, 6 mm or 12 mm wide adjustable via adjusting wheel
- Thickness of cut: 2.5 mm
- Special blade steel
- Folding lid for easy filling
- Endless spirals produced in no time at all
- Detachable non-slip holding container for safe standing
- Splash-guard lid with drive unit detachable for easy cleaning
- Use with closed lid only, max. filling height 80 mm, Ø 100 mm
- Material: stainless steel, ABS plastic, SAN
With GEFU everyone becomes a culinary artist
GEFU has been designing kitchenware out of Eslohe, Germany since 1943, manufacturing delightful pieces that help in the kitchen and are built to last for many years. Under the motto "Enjoy with pleasure", GEFU continually evolve with new developments in manufacturing and consumer demands to output relevant, practical and utterly enjoyable kitchenware products.