EasyGreen MikroFarm Automatic Misting Sprouter
Unfortunately, this product is no longer available in Australia.
The EasyGreen automatic sprouter was developed out of the growing demand for organic health food and nutritious whole foods. The EasyGreen's unique technology will make you an instant sprouting expert, helping you grow fresh, healthy and tasty sprouts and microgreens which can be harvested fresh daily.
For over 17 years, thousands of customers in 32 countries around the world have fallen in love with their EasyGreen automatic sprouter. Growing sprouts and organic wheatgrass seeds has never been so easy!
- Easy to use
- No more soaking, rinsing, shaking or draining
- Easy to maintain
- Fresh, healthy, tasty sprouts and microgreens
- Save money
- Reduce packaging waste
- BPA free
- No mess, simply beautiful sprouts!
The EasyGreen automatic sprouter has the newest design for sprouting virtually every sproutable seed. The EasyGreen sprouter is the fastest and easiest sprouter to use. Just add seeds and water and watch the machine take over!
EasyGreen Sprouters are easy to use
The EasyGreen automatic sprouter is so easy to use, just set it and forget it. The EasyGreen automatic sprouter does the work for you, no more soaking, rinsing, shaking or draining. The EasyGreen Sprouter can be used in a variety of climatic conditions and is very easy to maintain.
No more soaking, rinsing, shaking or draining
Put an end to soaking, rinsing, shaking and draining. Save time with an EasyGreen automatic sprouter. Simply set the timer provided with your EasyGreen sprouter, fill the trays with seeds, top up the water tank daily and allow the machine to do the rest. The EasyGreen sprouter will automatically mist at the intervals and duration set on the timer. Periodically rotate the sprouts and in a very short time you will have beautiful, healthy, fresh, tasty sprouts and microgreens.
EasyGreen Sprouters are easy to maintain
A simple weekly cleaning routine will help keep your EasyGreen automatic sprouter operating efficiently. Once a week, simply:
- remove the trays containing partially grown sprouts
- run the system on continuous misting for a few hours
- wipe off the excess residue
- replace the trays containing partially grown sprouts
- Refill the water tank with fresh water
- restart the system
EasyGreen Sprouters create fresh, healthy and tasty whole foods
With the EasyGreen automatic sprouter you can enjoy the health benefits of wheatgrass, a variety of sprouts and microgreens harvested fresh daily, all year round. Sprouts are the ideal natural whole food supplement, the food of the future. Low in calories, low in fat, easy to store, fast and easy to grow, sprouts and microgreens are tasty and versatile.
EasyGreen Sprouters produce super fresh sprouts and microgreens
If you want pure organic fresh food, grow it in your own kitchen with the EasyGreen automatic sprouter. The EasyGreen automatic sprouter grows sprouts while you sleep. This fully automated system will soak, rinse, drain, oxygenate and mist periodically throughout the day (6-8 times daily) producing fresh sprouts quicker than other sprouting methods.
Best of all, you'll never need to weed!
There's no faster way to get yummy live sprouts and microgreens from the garden to your table. With an EasyGreen automatic sprouter, none of these stand in your way of freshness:
- Transport & handling time
- Wilting on supermarket and health food store shelves
Harvest and eat immediately! Take sprouts from your EasyGreen tray to your plate in seconds. Fresh is best, so we recommend a staggered growing cycle allowing sprouts to be harvested fresh daily, ensuring maximum nutritional value. Often people new to using an EasyGreen automatic sprouter grow too much too quickly when starting out, eager to produce fresh live sprouts. The good news is sprouts can be stored successfully in the refrigerator.
EasyGreen Sprouters grow unique sprouts like sunflower seeds and wheatgrass not available in supermarkets and health food stores
Easily grow sunflower, buckwheat, wheatgrass and other seeds that are more difficult to grow using other sprouting methods. Expand the variety of sprouts and micro greens in your diet, harvesting sprouts (fresh daily) that are not typically available from your supermarket or health food store.
The EasyGreen Sprouter has a unique growing compartment that provides optimal conditions for perfect sprouting results year round. Are you already an expert grower and sprout lover? Stack multiple EasyGreen units and connect them to a tap using the Automatic Water Filling System (AWFS).
EasyGreen Sprouters help save money
The EasyGreen automatic sprouter enables sprout lovers to save money. Your initial investment can save you a bundle over buying supermarket or health food store sprouts. The typical packet of sprouts bought from a retailer can be expensive and often organic sprouts if available cost an additional premium. Grow your own sprouts for a fraction of the cost and know your product is both fresh and rich in nutrients!
EasyGreen Sprouters help reduce packaging waste from store bought sprouts
The EasyGreen automatic sprouter allows you to harvest sprouts fresh daily in your own kitchen. Unlike store bought sprouts, there is no need for packaging to transport them home from your supermarket or health food store. Help reduce packaging waste on our planet by growing your own sprouts and micro greens.
EasyGreen Sprouters are BPA free and safe to use
The EasyGreen automatic sprouter uses fresh water to rinse and mist sprouts. Water is never recycled, reducing the risk of contamination. The EasyGreen Sprouter uses far less water than sprouting in jars, helping save the environment. The EasyGreen Sprouter uses just 4-5 litres per day!
And the EasyGreen Sprouter is 100% BPA free.
EasyGreen Sprouters are educational and child friendly
An EasyGreen Sprouter is the ultimate show and tell project. The EasyGreen Sprouter helps kids see how food changes from tiny organic seeds into swelled-belly sprouts with funny tails. And when kids grow their own food, they'll feel proud to eat it, too.
Become an instant sprouting expert with an EasyGreen Sprouter
The EasyGreen Sprouter is so simple and easy to use, producing super fresh sprouts and micro greens. In no time at all you will become a sprouting expert and find yourself asking the question: why you did not buy the EasyGreen Sprouter years ago?
How the EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter operates:
The EasyGreen sprouter automates three essential functions for growing sprouts. These three functions are carried out regularly 6-8 times a day for 15 minutes according to the timer settings selected.
- Maintains the perfect humidity by misting regularly. This feature is unmatched by jar sprouting or any other sprouter on the market. And, if you've been growing in jars, you won't need to rinse ever again!
- Oxygenates young shoots and sprouts with a cooling mist at the surface of the plants to ensure you get fresh, nutritious sprouts daily.
- Keeps the temperature perfectly balanced, so you don’t need to do a thing but watch your sprouts grow.
Daily use instructions:
- Monitor the level of the water tank capacity in normal operation over 2 to 3 days. (Note: This may change when increasing or reducing the frequency of watering.) Top up the water tank daily, as required.
- Replace the sprouts consumed with dry seeds, ensuring a fresh crop daily and an ongoing supply of beautiful fresh tasty sprouts.
- Empty the waste water bucket daily.
- Clean the EasyGreen sprouter once a week or so, depending on the types of seeds you choose to grow. Disinfecting is a breeze with the EasyGreen and will help ensure your EasyGreen system continues to operate efficiently!
How the EasyGreen Sprouter works:
- First, a Venturi effect sucks water from the EasyGreen tank.
- Then, this fresh water mixes with a stream of filtered air, and the mist this generates gently sprays the surface of seeds.
- The waste water collects at the front of the device and is discarded via a drainage tube into a bucket which is emptied daily.
Note: The EasyGreen Sprouter never re-circulates water, keeping the sprouts safe from contamination, producing nutrient rich, healthy, tasty, sprouts and microgreens.
- The EasyGreen cartridges with unused sprouts can be placed directly into refrigeration for later use.
Other sprouting systems don't use trays; sprouts are germinated in the actual growing compartment. Sprouts harvested from these conventional systems need to be placed in a secondary storage container such as Tupperware for refrigeration.
- The EasyGreen automatic sprouter uses removable cartridges and trays for the ultimate convenience.
- The EasyGreen automatic sprouter has an automatic disinfecting cycle. It is easy to keep high sanitary conditions within the machine. Only large commercial systems have a similar function!
- According to Dr. Ann Wigmore, a 5-day growing cycle for seeds such as alfalfa, broccoli, radish, clover and similar seeds is ideal. The EasyGreen sprouting system is the only one in the market using 5 cartridges, allowing a rotation system, indicating which cartridge is ready for harvest. No need to write dates on each jar or bag!
- According to Dr. William S. Peavy, author of 'Super Natural Gardening', sprouts need to be consumed on the 5th or 6th day of germination; thereafter the young sprouts use their abundant amounts of minerals and vitamins for their own growing process. It is important to consume sprouts fresh and around the 5th day of germination. No other sprouter can supply an automatic indication of which cartridge is now on its 5th day.
- The Mist Generator, the heart of the machine, uses a negligible amount of electricity.
- The EasyGreen automatic sprouter is the only system in the world that can stack up to 5 or 6 EasyGreen machines. You may start with one machine and expand as your needs change. There is no need to dispose of an old system to purchase a larger sprouter. The EasyGreen sprouting system easily and simply allows you to meet the needs of an individual or a family.
The system comes complete with:
- 1 x EasyGreen automatic sprouter
- 1 x Mist Generator
- 1 x Activation Timer
- 5 x Food Grade quality plastic cartridges
- 1 x Large Food Grade quality plastic tray
- 1 x Sliding Door
- 1 x Drainage Tube
- 1 x Owner's Manual CD
Dimensions (L x W x H): 550mm x 430mm x 200mm (21½" x 16" X 7").
The EasyGreen sprouter has a built in water reservoir so it can be positioned in any convenient location and does not necessarily need to be positioned near a water source.
Thank you for your quick & professional delivery of our Easygreen Mikrofarm sprouter. I received it safely and packed well. I have had my first crop...