Concentration and Memory Support (Ginkgoforce) - 50ml Oral Liquid - A. Vogel
May help in concentration, memory and enhance mental alertness in normal healthy people.
Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest healthcare herbs known to man. Fresh green leaves from the Ginkgo biloba tree are gathered each spring to create A.Vogel’s fresh herb tincture and tablets.
Benefits and features of Ginkgoforce®
- Made from freshly harvested Ginkgo biloba leaves
- Helps to maintain a healthy circulation
- Helps to maintain and benefit the blood flow to the brain which is important as one gets older
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours
What is Ginkgoforce®?
Alfred Vogel knew about the benefits of Ginkgo biloba many years before it became popular in the West and had his own Ginkgo biloba tree, planted on his return from Japan. This was his daily source of fresh Ginkgo leaves which he regularly chewed as he grew older to absorb the benefits of the valuable juices.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Dosage of Ginkgoforce® tablets:
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1mL dose (33 drops) in 50mL of water, 3 times daily, before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
Not for use in children or those under 18.
Avoid during pregnancy or if breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Each 1mL dose (33 drops) contains herbal extract equivalent to:
- Ginkgo biloba fresh leaf 435mg
equivalent to 50mg of escin