Hurom H-AE - Giugiaro Design 2017 Limited Edition Series - Vertical Slow / Cold-Press Juicer
Meet the newest juicers from Hurom, designed in exclusive partnership with Giugiaro Design, the same firm behind concept cars for Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, and others.
Combining ultimate machinery design with slow juicing innovation, Hurom and Giugiaro Design's new slow juicers cultivate and enhance the healthy juicing culture.
With user-friendly ergonomics, the new juicers hope to pay homage to an automotive experience in its ease of use. Inspired by luxury vehicles, these juicers promise to be as durable as they are healthful when it comes to providing you with fresh juice.
The H-AE and H-AF represent the combination of two prestigious brands dedicated to excellence.
While Giugiaro's luxury design expertise is usually partnered with brands such as Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini, its partnership with Hurom brings its luxury design specifications into the home. With enhanced design specifications including a dual feed hopper for easier ingredient insertion, enhanced chamber for ease of assembly and inner spinning brush to increase juicer efficiency, the limited edition Giugiaro Design by Hurom takes cold press juicing to the next level.
Hurom's limited-edition H-AE's outer case was designed by Giugiaro Design, the business unit of world-class automotive design firm Italdesign, maker of production and concept cars for Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, and more. Engineered to merge the concepts of superior design and nutritional capability, H-AE's dynamic design raises the bar on user-friendly ergonomics. And the H-AE and H-AF can do more than just juice — you can also make smoothies, nut milk, and even ice cream in these machines.
- Supercar-Inspired Design: H-AE features a prominent and intuitive power button for simplified ease of use that recalls an automotive experience, while the contrasting diagonal color scheme visually divides the control area from the section of the machine that extracts nutrient-dense juice. Taking inspiration from luxury vehicles, the visually bold yet streamlined design of the models reinforce the juicer's durability, while the concave design on the side conveys the fullness of juice's natural nutrients.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The H-AE slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: We've spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The H-AE slow juicer also comes with a control lever and a fine and coarse strainer that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
- Easy to Clean: During juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency. The H-AE slow juicer can also be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with a BPA-free, impact resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious cold-pressed juices, milk, tofu, and more. The H-AE slow juicer also has the ability to create healthy ice cream straight from the chamber.
- Works Quietly: A near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150 watts of power which means you can enjoy cold-pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers and blenders.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating. The chute is sized to keep even small fingers out. Most importantly, no blades are used in our products.
Hurom – a must for health conscious people.
|Chamber Type||Alpha Chamber|
|Chamber Capacity||500 ml (16.9 oz)|
|Auger Speed||43 RPM|
|Spinning Brush||17 RPM|
|Materials||- Body: Stainless Steel & ABS
- Chamber: Tritan
- Squeezing Screw: Ultem
- Fine Strainer: Stainless Steel & Ultem
- Ice Cream Strainer: BISEN
- Hopper: ABS
|Product Dimensions||270 x 180 x 430 mm (10.6 x 7.1 x 16.9 in)|
|Shipping Dimensions||410 x 310 x 385 mm (16.1 x 12.2 x 15.2 in)|
|Hopper Chute Opening||50 mm (2 in)|
|Product Weight||6.5 kg (14.3 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 kg (22.0 lb)|
|Voltage||240 V, 50 Hz, 150 W|
|Cord Length||1.4 m (4.6 ft)|
|Standard Usage||Up to 30 minutes continuously|
|In the box:|
|motor body, hopper, twin wing auger, drum, fine juicing strainer, coarse juicing strainer, ice cream strainer, spinning brush, food pusher (tamper), set of two (2) collection bowls, set of two (2) cleaning brushes, drying stand, user manual, juice recipe book|
Since 1974 Hurom has been developing "advanced technology to benefit every body". They continually research new technology that will contribute to the health of humanity. They never stop thinking how home appliance technology can benefit people and their health.
Hurom are at the forefront of a dietary culture and invest heavily in researching and developing products that maintain the nutrition in natural food. They never rest in this, always seeking ways to do things better.
Hurom has pioneered a new market by challenging the status quo. Their innovation began with the green juicer followed by the slow juicer. Their technology is recognised around world as the most advanced method for extracting the best of health from nature. They aim to become a kitchen and home appliance company that truly thinks about people, enabling them to achieve healthier diets. They will do this while continuing to look after the interests of all their customers and business partners.
Meaning of Hurom
The Hurom name represents a corporate spirit which values the health of humankind.
Hurom is a compound word combining the English word for 'human' and Korean word for 'benefit for the body'. It symbolises how their products help provide nutrition to bodies worn out by the stress and pollution of modern living. It's a unique word that reminds everyone that people are at the heart of everything we do. It's easy to pronounce and effectively communicates their business.