9 Tray Sedona Combo Digitally Controlled Food Dehydrator - Tribest
The superlative glass door, the ability to run as a split or smaller unit, and the easily accessible digital front control panel, all put this unit leaps and bounds ahead of most other brands. In addition to this, the Sedona Combo was the very first model to incorporate the Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST) function, which allows you to program two different temperatures and time durations.
Use the all new TST Feature to program two different temperatures and time durations for each delicious batch. Spend less time worrying and more time living.
The Sedona® Combo Rawfood Dehydrator comes packed with outstanding features like the digital thermostat, dual fan technology, stainless steel handle, and a transparent glass door. These features combine to offer unparalleled control and whisper-quiet operation. With the revolutionary Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST), even more control is at your fingertips. The TST allows you to set the Sedona® Combo to kickstart the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration process. The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration times while still preserving your precious enzymes.
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
- Internal LED Display
- Debris Mat for easy cleanup
- Quiet operation, with night time mode for even quieter operation
- Horizontal dual-fan airflow for perfectly even drying
- Can be divided to operate on half load with one fan for energy efficiency when dehydrating smaller batches
- BPA free plastic parts
- Built-in timer up to 150 hours
- Digital display and setting for easy control
- LED light display for dark environment
- Front control panel for use and placement under kitchen cupboards
- On/Off switch: no need to pull the plug to turn off unit every time
- Clear tempered glass door to see results without opening unit
- Automatic pause & resume function when the door opens & closes
- Convenient front-mounted pull-down glass door
- Solid, elegant and aesthetic design
- Temperature mode selection for F° or C°
- Temperature range is 30°C to 68°C (85° - 155° F)
- More tray room with 1" clearance
- Convenient, detachable power cord
Unique Raw & Health Food Friendly Features
The Sedona nine tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind. It introduces ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables:
- Overheat protection feature keeps raw food from being overheated!
- Clear, natural coloured BPA free trays & mesh screens
- No black colouring chemicals used for food-contacting parts
- PTFE free, BPA free drying sheets available (Polypropylene or Silicone)
Enjoy a simple, yet intelligently designed interface. The operation of the Sedona is extremely easy with clearly marked controls and an easy to read digital display. The placement of the controls, hinges, glass panel, and the LED display are carefully designed to maximise efficiency and ease of use. The Sedona is extremely quiet during operation and manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately.
The Sedona Dehydrator operates much quieter than its competitors with higher efficiency. Dual fan technology allows you to operate each of the Sedona's two 300 watt computer-controlled fans and heating elements in the two drying compartments together or independently of each other. Discrete control over the two drying compartment allows the Sedona to operate at 600 watt or 300 watt power, depending on your needs.
A separate heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan-heater set within its own compartment, which improves the efficiency and overall quality of the dehydration process.
- Energy efficiency with dual fan technology
- Closed tray for dividing drying chamber in half
- Quiet DC motors for lower noise pollution
- Night mode function for even quieter performance
The Sedona® dehydrator features a sleek and stylish front that will look beautiful in any kitchen it graces. But while this is important, it is in no way the only great feature that the Sedona® boasts.
Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
The Sedona Combo Dehydrator is equipped with Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST). TST enables the machine to be set to dry at a higher temperature for the first few hours then automatically lowers to a raw temperature to finish off the dehydration process. This allows for a faster dehydration time while still preserving precious enzymes.
Dual fan technology:
The Sedona® dehydrator is the first to offer 600 watts, two sets of 300-watt independent fans, two heating coils, and two heat sensors, controlled digitally and grouped together to form two fan-heater-sets, which can be set to operate independently or simultaneously, giving you the option to dehydrate up to nine trays of your favorite dehydrated recipes at once. Because Sedona® can be set using only one fan-heater-set (one fan with heating coil and heat sensor), less energy is used when dehydrating smaller batches of your favourite recipe, overall noise is reduced during operation, and heated air is managed more accurately and distributed more evenly throughout Sedona®.
Each heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan- heater-set within its own chamber - designed to improve the efficiency and overall quality of circulated air during the dehydration process.
So basically, you can turn on your entire dehydrator or just half of it. Nice!
Easily switch Sedona® on and off without having to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and preventing electric shock or damage to Sedona®.
Temperature Display Mode
The digital temperature display panel displays your desired temperature in Fahrenheit (F°) or in Celsius (C°) degrees. Temperature range is 30°C to 68°C (85° - 155° F). The blinking glyph next to the temperature display reading identifies which heating coil is active.
Sedona® has extremely quiet fans, but also features a unique night mode setting which reduces the speed of each fan, reducing overall noise for quieter operation during the evening hours when you are sleeping.
Sedona® efficiently and evenly distributes heated air utilising Dual Fan Technology controlled digitally for optimum performance. Each fan-heater-set can be used independently to dehydrate four to five trays for smaller batches of your favourite dehydrated recipes, using less energy when compared to dehydrating nine trays with both fans at full capacity.
Easily monitor the food dehydration process with your own eyes without having to switch the unit off or opening the unit door.
Digital Temperature Control
Because the heated air from each fan-heater-set is monitored by its own heat sensor, temperature can be easily adjusted to your preferred setting for the most accurate and efficient operation.
Electronic Digital Display
Accurately and easily set Sedona® to your preferred temperature setting without disruption using the Digital Control Panel.
Adjust the digital timer to specific dehydration times or set Sedona® to continuous mode for 150 hours of uninterrupted operation.
Sized identically to replace most microwave oven space designs.
Dual Fan Technology
Each fan-heater-set has its own heat sensor that monitors the current temperature of each chamber inside Sedona®. Dual Fan Technology allows you to use one or both fan-heater-sets at a time at one temperature setting for small to large batches of food dehydration.
BPA Free Plastic Trays and Tray Mesh Screens
Each tray and mesh screen is made only with BPA free material and designed to optimise the dehydration area inside Sedona®. Additionally, Sedona's casing is also BPA free. Compared to other dehydrators that sometimes use harmful black dyes in their trays to help mask food stains, Sedona® uses only clear plastic trays to make cleaning easier.
Sedona® is designed with multiple air vents to allow for both even and efficient air flow and circulation of heated air.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 433 x 500 x 370 mm (19.7" x 14.6" x 17")
- Weight (net / gross): 10.6kg / 15.7kg
- Tray Size (W x D x H): 387 x 330 x 2.5mm (15.25" x 13" x 1")
- Tray Area: 1.15m² (12.4ft²)
- Number of Trays: 9
- Power: 600W max
- Temperature Range: 30°C to 68°C (85° - 155° F)
- Warranty: 5 years (domestic), 6 months (commercial)
- 9 x BPA-Free Plastic Trays (Combo incorporates the Mesh Screens into the Trays)
- 1 x BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Divider (this divides the unit into two drying compartments)
- 1 x Debris Mat
The Sedona SD-P9000/SD-S9000 & SD-P9150/SD-S9150 Combo dehydrators are very similar, however, the Combo has a few extra features:
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
- Timer goes to 150 hours (instead of 99)
- Interior lights
- Debris mat