Angel 20K Mini - Commercial Cold Press Twin Gear Juicer
Looking at starting a cold-pressed juice business or incorporating cold-pressed juices into your menu? The Angel 20K Mini will give you outstanding results, while ensuring your juices are pure and natural, and free from additives.
Ideal for juice bars, cafes, restaurants, hotels, bottling and everything in between!
Anything the household Angel juicers can do, the Mini 20K can do better. Fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, you name it.
The commercial Angel juicer series are the most advanced high quality all stainless steel (304 / 18-8) juicers, designed for the best durability and hygiene, thanks to continuous research and development over the past thirty years. Angel juicers brought the first twin-gear juicing technology into the world.
There is hardly a commercial juicer that can match or come close to the superior nutritional extraction of the commercial Angel juicer series. Not suitable for juicing sugar cane, as it can cause damage to the machine.
The commercial Angels are truly a masterpiece. The increased amount and richness of enzymes, minerals, essential amino acids and vitamins in the extracted juice should pay for its initial cost in no time.
Excellent for Commercial Use - The Angel can handle large amounts of fruits and vegetables.
Outstanding Reputation - More than 30 years of product development and strict quality control, with extremely high durability as a result. The device is made of high quality stainless steel (SUS 304). Each unit is assembled by hand and checked.
Exceptionally High Efficiency - The Angel presses up to 30% more juice and 3 times more nutrients from fruits and vegetables than other juicers.
Fully Stainless Steel - All parts of the Angel juicer are made of stainless steel. Steel gives you durability and ease of cleaning. It also gives the juicer a beautiful, luxurious appearance.
Automatic Adjustment Press Force - Through smart technology, the Angel automatically determines the required press force. With tough fibres, the engine will work harder to squeeze the maximum amount of juice from fruit or vegetables.
Less Harmful Substances - The Angel has a special antibacterial coating, which removes 95% of harmful substances on the skin of fruit and vegetables.
|Method||Input Rate||Extraction Rate|
|20kg of grapes
|Third-party||Chop and grind
Put in bags
Extract through centrifuge / hydraulic press
|20kg of grapes
|Difference||50% less work||36-41%|
Before operating the machine
- Do not operate the machine with wet hands
- Do not use the machine in a place with excessive moisture
- Unplug the juice extractor from the electrical outlet when not in use, assembling, disassembling, cleaning, and removing food or other contents from the juicer (feeding chute)
- Avoid contact with moving parts while the machine is in operation
- Carefully read the instruction manual before operating
Operating the machine
- Plug the power cord into a grounded electrical outlet
- Push the power switch up to run the motor (do not let the twin gears idle more than 15 seconds)
- If the motor stops from a feed jam/overloading, push the power switch down (reverse position) for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Place the power switch at the middle to stop the motor
How to disassemble & clean the machine
- Let the machine run for about one minute to get rid of excess feed/juice
- Push the power switch down
- Unplug the juice extractor from the electrical outlet before disassembling and cleaning
- Remove the housing cover
- Unscrew the butterfly nuts on both sides and release the latches
- Remove the screen housing (in case the screen housing does not release easily, turn the power switch ON/OFF once or twice, then it will be released smoothly)
- Remove the twin gears
- Clean the screen housing with the cleaning brush under running water (do the same with the twin gears)
- Dry with clean towel and then air dry the parts
How to Assemble the Gears
First, insert the Driving Gear through the Driving Gear Shaft. Please note: Slowly slide the driving gear through the driving gear shaft, but do not push the gear fully into the slot at this time. Right before the gear is set into the end of the slot, wiggle and/or turn the gear so that it is securely aligned with the gear shaft. Then, push the gear fully into the slot. Make sure the gears are fully seated.
Second, insert the Free Wheel Gear through the Sub-Shaft.
Always make sure the gears are fully seated before operating. If you forcefully push the gears all the way into the slot without properly aligning them, the gear shaft can get damaged.
Slowly slide the screen housing over the twin gears and push it back.
Firmly tighten (do not over tighten) the butterfly nuts and place the screen housing cover in position.
|Model||Mini (Hotel Use) 20K|
|Type||Twin Gear Multistage Extraction|
|Dimensions||850mm x 280mm x 450mm (L x W x H)|
|Material||100% stainless steel 304 (18-8)|
|Motor power||0.5 HP|
|Twin gear power||10 HP|
|Feed chute||129mm (Upper) / 57mm (Lower)|
|Length of twin gear||300mm|
|Length of screw||150mm|
|Power||Single phase 220V|
|Operation||Lever (forward, reverse)|
|Extraction rate||- Fruits: about 80-90%
- Vegetables: 70-85%, according to the type and season (moisture content)
|Lead time||Commercial Angel juicers are made to order and have a minimum lead time of 8 weeks.|