Goat Milk Powder - Milk Replacement for Animals - Natural Animal Solutions
Nature's perfect life-giving food.
Excellent milk replacement for young animals, providing up to 13% more calcium than cow's milk.
Professionally formulated by Australian Naturopaths
100% natural, filler free, dairy free nutritious treat. Suitable milk replacement for puppies and kittens or an enjoyable treat for dogs and cats.
|100% Australian Made||Packed full of vitamins and minerals|
|Human grade goat milk powder||Free from cow's milk, dairy creamers, skim milk powder and filler free|
Available in: 400g
Natural Animal Solutions® Goat Milk Powder has been carefully selected from the finest sources available to ensure that it is 100% filler free. According to the Journal of American Medicine, "Goat milk is the most complete food known". Seventy-two percent of the milk used throughout the world is from goats. Natural Animal Solutions® Goat Milk Powder is rich in complex nutrients and its low lactose content makes it safe for weaning young tummies. It is an ideal supplement for cats, dogs, kittens, puppies, livestock and wildlife. It can be used as a convenient, delicious healthy treat or administered as a nutrient supplement to sick pets who refuse to eat. Contains naturally occurring vitamins and minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, B vitamins, plus many more.
Goat Milk powder can be used as a:
- Natural calcium supplement
- Nutritional treat
- Milk replacer for young animals
- A natural food high in vitamins and minerals
Natural Animal Solutions Goat Milk Powder is:
- Colour free
- Artificial flavour free
- Filler and anti-clumping agent free
- Dairy creamer free
- Skim milk powder free
- Contains NO COW'S MILK
Goat Milk vs. Cow Milk
- Goat milk is an excellent calcium source, providing up to 13% more a calcium than cow's milk.
- Goat milk is more easily digestible because the fat molecules are one-fifth the size of those from cow milk, making it easily tolerated by those with compromised digestive systems.
- It is one-third richer than cow's milk and more nourishing.
- The flavor of goat milk is comparable to that of cow milk. Goat milk a has a milder, sweeter taste.
- Goat milk contains pre-formed Vitamin A in the milk fat that allows it to be readily available for use by the body.
- Goat's milk contains a more highly-evolved cholesterol than cow's milk, making it more available for absorption to the brain and body. (Cholesterol is essential to the health of the myelin sheaths, "white matter", of the nerves in the brain.)
- Goat milk contains more chlorine, fluorine and silicon than any other milk. Chlorine and fluorine are natural germicides and fluorine assists in preventing diabetes.
- Goat milk contains 2% curd, which precipitates in the stomach. Cow milk is 10% curd.
- Goats are naturally immune to diseases.
- Goat's milk is tolerated by a compromised/damaged liver because of the smaller fat molecules and it's naturally homogenised.
- Goat's milk contains a higher evolved carotene (pro-Vitamin A).
100% Pure Goat Milk Powder (Human Grade)
|Name of substance||QTY per 100g|
|Retinol (Vit A)||164ug|
To make one serve:
Place three scoops of powder into a glass. Measure out 150ml of water. Mix the powder in sufficient water to form a smooth paste, then add the remaining water.
Natural Animal Solutions® Company Profile
Natural Animal Solutions® medicine range has been created to achieve a therapeutic dose of nutrients, making them efficacious, cost effective and truly functional. Our ingredients are tested for stability, standardisation and concentration which has enabled us to craft formulations of exceptional quality.
Natural Animal Solutions® range has been created in conjunction with research and formulation leaders of the Australian Naturopathic industry to develop optimum formulas for your pet's health.
The Natural Animal Solutions® supplement range represents some of the most well researched and effectual remedies available. Using the purest, highest quality raw materials.
Why are we Unique?
Why settle for products with low quality ingredients simply because that's all that is available on the shelf for purchase and that's all pet manufacturers care to use to save costs?
Our aim is to make clinical products with a proven track record of success, readily available to everyone.
Our product range is not just another retail shelf product, but clinically proven products with enviable success rates. The entire range has been used for many years in our own clinics and they have all been extensively trailed prior to being released for retail purchase.
To put it simply, we are "Unique" because our products truly work and truly work well!