The #1 Juicer
With decades of worldwide customer satisfaction, the Ruby 2000 juice extractor produces a continuous supply of fresh, rich, delicious juice from fruit and vegetables. It is capable of producing pulp free juice from apples, celery, carrots, watermelons, honeydew melons, rock melons, cucumber, beetroot, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, and more. In fact, no fruit or vegetable is safe from the unique cutting blade design of the Ruby 2000.
- Continuous juice production
- Produces up to 1.5 litres in 30 seconds
- Automatic pulp ejection
- 8 different spout positions, making the Ruby 2000 suitable for any location
- Requires minimal bench space
- All parts that come into contact with the juice are made of stainless steel
- Polished cast aluminium housing
- Easy to clean and dismantle
- Requires cleaning only once a day
- NSF Approved
- Safety switch on lid
- Thermal cut-out motor protection
- Larger feeding hole - Ø 75mm. You can now feed larger pieces of fruit and vegetables into the machine, therefore reducing preparation time. The hole is large enough to take half an apple or orange.
- The inside of the machine has been coated with a reliant epoxy-resin, meeting with new health regulations being introduced around the world.
Often copied but never matched in Quality & Reliability since its introduction in 1985, the Ruby 2000/2 Juice Extractor is the benchmark juicer and has remained the most dominant and wanted juicer on the market today.
The Ruby 2000/2 Juice Extractor, given its ideal bench-space footprint, coupled with its consistent performance, has made this essential piece of equipment the No. 1 choice for Fresh Juice Bars anywhere.
Fruits and vegetables contain natural substances that will build up and stain your filter if left unclean, it is therefore important that you follow the daily cleaning instructions.
Cleaning your Ruby 2000/2 Juice Extractor on a daily basis is imperative, as it will keep your equipment running at its optimal performance. Make sure to periodically check the sharpness of your blade, as they can be re-sharpened at a minimal cost, ensuring better efficiency and yield.
- Dimensions: 345W x 425D x 470H
- Weight: 26kg nett / 30kg gross
- Speed: 2850 RPM
- Motor: 1440W
- Voltage: 220-240v / 50Hz 6 AMPS
- Warranty: 24 months parts / 12 months labour
|Power||220-240v / 50Hz 6 AMPS|
|Dimensions||345W x 425D x 470H|
|Weight||26kg nett / 30kg gross|