A herbal rheumatism product made from extracts of Devil's Claw herb cultivated in the Kalahari without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides. It can be used for joint pain and to reduce symptoms of back pain or other rheumatism pains in the shoulders and elbows, or for knee and other joint pains.
Used for temporary relief of rheumatic and arthritic pain; for temporary relief of inflammation of the joints and muscles, lower back pain and muscular aches and pain.
Benefits and features of Rheuma Tablets
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago
- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil's Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours
What is Rheuma Tablets?
Devil's Claw is the common name of the plant Harpagophytum procumbens. The herb is only found in the wild — and only in the Kalahari desert of Southern Africa. Even now, it is a difficult plant to cultivate. The root of Devil's Claw is used in herbal remedies for the treatment of muscle and joint pains, backache and rheumatism.
Dosage of Rheuma Tablets:
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet, with 50mL of water, 2 times daily, with morning or evening meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to Devil's Claw or any of the other ingredients.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer.
If you have heart problems, consult your doctor before using Devil's Claw products such as Atrosan.
Consult your doctor if joint pain is accompanied by swelling, redness or a fever.
Each tablet contains herbal extract equivalent to:
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devils Claw) dried root 1.08g