Cough and Bronchial Congestion Relief contains Ivy, Thyme and Liquorice, herbal remedies traditionally used for bronchial (chesty) coughs.
Used for the temporary relief of bronchial coughs and mucus congestion.
Chesty coughs can accompany colds or flu. They may come about as soon as the infection starts and could linger for long periods after the viruses have left your system. Herbal remedies have a long tradition of use in treating chesty coughs. Today, they are increasingly being chosen by people who prefer to use natural medicines and those wishing to avoid the use of synthetic cough remedies.
Bronchoforce is a herbal remedy designed for the relief of bronchial coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh. It helps relieve chesty coughs resulting from excess mucus or catarrh in the respiratory tract.
Benefits and features of Bronchoforce®
- Herbal remedy for chesty or mucus cough
- Helps the body expel mucus or catarrh from the chest
- Made from freshly harvested Ivy and Thyme
- Contains Liquorice root
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours
What is Bronchoforce®?
Bronchoforce is a herbal remedy containing extracts of liquorice and freshly harvested Ivy and Thyme. At A.Vogel, we insist that only freshly picked Ivy and Thyme are used to make Bronchoforce. This ensures that the remedy obtained contains the active ingredients that help relieve a chesty cough.
Dosage of Bronchoforce®:
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 588mcL dose (20 drops) in 50mL of water, 3 times daily, after meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2 to 11 years: Give 147mcL dose (5 drops) in 50mL of water, 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This herbal remedy is for oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Each 588mcL dose (20 drops) contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
- Hedera helix (Common ivy) fresh herb 127.8 mg
- Thymus vulgaris* (Common thyme) fresh herb 95.5 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) dried root 13.7 mg