Get 5% off all DIY when you buy 2 or more products in our range!
Simply use DIY5OFF during checkout.
Excludes Grolsch style glass bottles and some bulky items.
Sample one of each of the Classic Superior Selection Flavours
The Still Spirits Classic Spirit Essence range represents the top essences under the Still Spirits brand. Each essence is designed to give you a spirit flavour that closely emulates the world's finest spirits on the market.
This collection includes all flavours in the Classic range, each packed in 2 sachets:
- American Bourbon: A rich smoky style bourbon flavouring with wood barrel aromas and subtle chocolate and vanilla notes for a smooth finish.
- Australian Gold Rum: A golden warming rum style flavouring followed with sweet wine and vanilla after notes and a lingering alcohol taste complimenting the gentle spiciness.
- Bison Plains Vodka: A Bison Grass style vodka flavouring, with woodruff, vanilla and coconut notes finished with the taste of roasted almonds.
- Blue Jewel Gin: An exceptionally smooth, citrus style gin flavouring. Full of complex aromatic spices and a touch of sweetness.
- Brandy: A mellow and well-aged style brandy flavouring, with subtle grape and fruit notes.
- Calypso Dark Rum: A smooth, golden molasses style rum flavouring, popular in the Caribbean.
- Crafter's Cut Bourbon: A rich and fruity bourbon flavouring with toasted oak and honey on the nose, a smooth, sweet and spicy taste and a warm, lingering finish.
- Finest Reserve Whisky: A smooth, subtle style whiskey flavouring with sweet floral and fruit tones, followed by hints of smoky peat.
- Gin: A distinctive gin style flavouring. Clean tasting with a strong juniper flavouring and angelica spice.
- Jamaican Dark Rum: A traditional Jamaican rum style flavouring, with molasses and caramel aromas.
- London Gin: A London Dry style gin flavouring, with delicate juniper spice notes and a lively yet balanced finish.
- Navy Dark Rum: A dark, sweet, mellow style rum flavouring, similar to the seafaring rums of old.
- Northern Whiskey: A smooth unblended style whiskey flavouring, with scents of lemon zest, toffee, apples and subtle coconut notes.
- Queensland Gold Rum: A smooth, golden rum style flavouring, with hints of vanilla and a sweet caramel finish.
- Shamrock Whiskey: A fine, triple distilled, Irish style whiskey flavouring. Smooth with a malty flavouring and notes of lemon, charred wood and sweet spice.
- Single Malt Whiskey: A smooth, rich, creamy, unblended style, whiskey flavouring. With hints of chocolate and vanilla.
- Spiced Gold Rum: A smooth, honey style rum flavouring, combined with warm spices and dark caramel notes.
- Tennessee Bourbon: A sour mash style whiskey flavouring. Stacked with aromas, but still mellow and smooth.
- VSOP: A distinguished and smooth style brandy flavouring, with subtle grape fragrances and a delicate colour.
- Whiskey: A full flavoured, rich and golden, traditional whiskey style flavouring.
- White Rum: A smooth, white rum style flavouring, slightly sweet with subtle tones of molasses.
About the Company
Still Spirits is the recognised world leader in still technology, distilling products and spirit essences. With Still Spirits products you can easily make low cost alcohol and turn it into delicious, full flavoured, authentic replications of far more expensive spirits and liqueurs.
Still Spirits - the world leader in still technology, distilling products and spirit essences.
Still Spirits sprung from a small homebrew store in Wellington, New Zealand in the early 1990s. Since then it has grown both its name and the range of products produced, to be the world leader in still technology, distilling products and spirit essences. And we are proud that so many people all over the world love using our products.
With our recipes and ingredients you can reproduce just about any alcohol based drink you want, your way. You can also modify alcohol content, and add additional aromas and taste traits as well.
It's not rocket science, just a fun and easy way to make the drinks you enjoy, at a price you can afford. What's more, if you follow the easy recipe guidelines and use the right flavour sachets mixed into your spirit base, the drink you make will taste so good your friends will find it hard to believe you made them yourself!
The Still Spirits team of scientists, lab technicians and product development specialists ensure we only produce quality products and excellent ingredients, and are always finding new ways to improve the distilling process for you at home.
So for smooth and flavoursome spirits that really deliver and liqueurs that truly tempt your taste buds, get into Still Spirits and make them yourself!
Still Spirits support the safe and responsible use of alcohol.
Still Spirits is a responsible provider of spirit making products, and is committed to public safety and the responsible use of alcohol. Still Spirits also supports the observance of laws in regards to the home distillation of alcohol and the minimum drinking age in your country.
For best results, and for the sake of your health, Still Spirits recommends that you do not drink spirit at more than 40% alcohol by volume.
Note: If you consume alcohol over 60% by volume, alcohol poisoning will occur, leading to death or serious permanent injury.