Only compatible with new (post-2011) Ezivac units.
Keep Any Food Fresh for Longer with these Versatile Vacuum Canisters
- The perfect choice for storing all of your home vegetable garden produce after dehydrating!
- Ideal for marinating in just a few minutes
- Suitable for defrosting and reheating food in microwave ovens
- Convenient and versatile sizes
- Durable and washable!
- Food Grade
- Quality Made in Italy
For use with
Vacuum Packing System
- Keeps food fresh for 3 to 5 times as long
- Use to vacuum pack dry and brittle food; powdered foods and fresh, blended and pureed fruit and vegetables; to keep it fresh for long periods in the larder, in the fridge or in the freezer; cheese and cold meats
Note: this product cannot be used for canning.
Important: It cannot be stressed enough that, although vacuum sealing maintains freshness and increases the life of the product by 3 to 5 times, it is not a substitute for heat canning and refrigeration.
Why vacuum packaging?
- Retain the freshness & flavour for up to 5 times longer! And in doing so, reduce the amount of food & money you waste!
- Package your food in handy portions & save preparation time! You'll also save yourself space in the refrigerator!
- Buy in bulk & save time & money! Take advantage of bulk specials without the worry of spoilage, and in turn spend less time at the supermarket!
- Extend the life of your frozen meat, fish & vegetables without the risk of freezer burn.
- Increase the shelf life of your pantry items! Coffee, rice, flour & nuts last much longer if they are vacuum packed.
- Marinate in minutes! Food marinated & vacuum packed will be as tasty after 20 minutes as if left overnight.
Vacuum packaging is not a substitute for canning, refrigeration or dehydration.
Vacuum packaged food will taste fresher and last longer than food stored in conventional containers. But because the food is not devoid of moisture or potentially lurking pathogens, it is important to remember that vacuum packaging is not an alternative to refrigeration. Of course you don't need to refrigerate vacuum packaged cereal. But you do have to refrigerate meat, dairy and other similar products.