The first of its kind!
The Sedona Express is the most compact dehydrator on the market. Its small size, however, does not compromise on quality and features: with a combination of features from both the Sedona Classic and Combo models, it's hard to go wrong with this little powerhouse.
Plus, this model comes with stainless steel trays!
The Tribest Sedona Express is the world's first full-featured dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design.
The Sedona Express Dehydrator is not only full-featured but compact, allowing you to dehydrate without worrying about taking up too much counter space. Its 11 trays can dehydrate plenty of food, and its large, central fan makes dehydrating a breeze.
Use all 11 trays with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers, the Sedona's central fan ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration. The Tribest Sedona Express allows you to set the temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls. Precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features without sacrificing all your kitchen counter space.
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Internal LED Display
- Debris Mat for easy cleanup
- Quiet operation
- Powerful central fan for an even dehydration process
- BPA free plastic parts
- Built-in timer up to 99 hours
- Digital display and setting for easy control
- LED light display for dark environment
- Front control panel for use and placement under kitchen cupboards
- On/Off switch: no need to pull the plug to turn off unit every time
- Clear tempered glass door to see results without opening unit
- Automatic pause & resume function when the door opens & closes
- Convenient front-mounted, side hinged glass door
- Solid, elegant and aesthetic design
- Temperature mode selection for F° or C°
- Temperature range is 25°C to 75°C (77° - 167° F)
- Convenient, detachable power cord
Unique Raw & Health Food Friendly Features
The Sedona eleven tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind. It introduces ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables:
- Overheat protection feature keeps raw food from being overheated!
- No black colouring chemicals used for food-contacting parts
- PTFE free, BPA free drying sheets available (Polypropylene or Silicone)
The Sedona® dehydrator features a sleek and stylish front that will look beautiful in any kitchen it graces. But while this is important, it is in no way the only great feature that the Sedona® boasts.
Enjoy a simple, yet intelligently designed interface. The operation of the Sedona is extremely easy with clearly marked controls and an easy to read digital display. The placement of the controls, hinges, glass panel, and the LED display are carefully designed to maximise efficiency and ease of use. The Sedona is extremely quiet during operation and manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately.
Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
The Sedona Combo Dehydrator is equipped with Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST). TST enables the machine to be set to dry at a higher temperature for the first few hours then automatically lowers to a raw temperature to finish off the dehydration process. This allows for a faster dehydration time while still preserving precious enzymes.
Easily switch Sedona® on and off without having to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and preventing electric shock or damage to Sedona®.
Temperature Display Mode
The digital temperature display panel displays your desired temperature in Fahrenheit (F°) or in Celsius (C°) degrees.
Easily monitor the food dehydration process with your own eyes without having to switch the unit off or opening the unit door. The side hinged configuration allows for easy insertion/extraction of trays.
Overheat Protection & Continuous Operation Mode
Prevents enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead of average temperatures. Continuous operation allows the user to dehydrate any desired recipe for up to 99 hours at a time.
Electronic Digital Display
Accurately and easily set Sedona® to your preferred temperature setting without disruption using the Digital Control Panel.
Adjust the digital timer to specific dehydration times or set Sedona® to continuous mode for 99 hours of uninterrupted operation.
The Sedona Express is even more compact than other models in the range, meaning even less space needed on your kitchen counter!
Sedona® is designed with multiple air vents to allow for both even and efficient air flow and circulation of heated air.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 310 x 500 x 370 mm (12.3" x 19.8" x 14.3")
- Weight: 10.5kg (22lbs)
- Tray Size (W x D x H): 260 x 330mm (15.25" x 13")
- Tray Area: 0.92m² (9.9ft²)
- Number of Trays: 11
- Power: 500W max
- Temperature Range: 25°C to 75°C (77° - 167° F)
- Warranty: 5 years (domestic), 6 months (commercial)
- 11 x Stainless Steel Plastic Trays
- 1 x BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Debris Mat
The Sedona SDE-P6280/SD-S6280 Express & SD-P9150/SD-S9150 Combo dehydrators are very similar, however, the Combo has:
- Larger size and, therefore, tray area
- Timer goes to 150 hours (instead of 99)
- Unit can be divided into two drying compartments with dual fans
- Temperature range of 30°C to 68°C (instead of 25°C to 75°C)
|Thermostat||25°C to 75°C (77° - 167° F)|
|Tray Dimensions||260mm W x 330mm D (15.25" x 13")|
|Tray Space||0.92m² (9.9ft²)|
|Dimensions||310mm W x 500mm D x 370mm H (12.3" x 19.8" x 14.3")|